Job Offer: Tour Attendant
- Tour Attendants will do their best to clean up after Tour Passengers & serve them Tour Meals with a smile and demonstrate a friendly, outgoing, and courteous disposition.
- Tour Attendants will assist tour passengers when appropriate, i.e. elderly and disabled passengers who are boarding/detraining, who may need assistance with baggage.
- Before and after CTS Tours the Tour Attendants will help with loading/unloading supplies and managing train inventory of supplies with help from someone who’s trained using the computer.
- Tour Attendant’s Uniform is a navy blue nurse’s scrubs with name tags, if the desire.
- And refer to Weekly Schedule.
- Has Housekeeping Skills and Meals Serving Skills
- Must be healthy and at least 21 years of age (due to service of alcoholic beverages).
- Successfully complete drug screening.
- Can lift heavy supply items.
- Demonstrate a friendly, outgoing, and courteous disposition.
Some college, food service & cleaning service industries.
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Lead Tour Attendant will have Supervisor Responsibilities
Part-time Pay: Pay depends on your experience & starts at $12/hr up to $50/hr for Lead Tour Attendant
If you become a full-time associate, CTS offers Medical & Dental benefits:
- Healthcare package for full-time associates
- Dentalcare package for full-time associates
Location(s): One of CTS Hubs:Oceanside, Fullerton & Perris, CA
Travel Requirements:Up to 100%
We want your work at CTS to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for CTS job opportunities.
All positions require pre-employment reference checks, background verification, criminal record check, medical review and pre-employment drug screen. CTS is committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping CTS safe and drug-free.
In accordance with DOT regulations (49 CFR section 40.25), CTS is required to obtain prior drug and alcohol testing records for applicants/employees intending to perform safety- sensitive duties for covered Department of Transportation positions. If an applicant/employee refuses to provide written consent for CTS to obtain these records, he/she will not permitted to perform safety-sensitive functions.
Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
CTS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all to apply. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability (including blindness), or veteran status.
Qualified applicants will be notified of the exact time of their interview to determine their relative knowledge, skills and ability in job related areas.
POSTING NOTES: Transportation || On Board and Station Services